• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Oh hey I got a problem :D  (Read 2484 times)

x__poison__x

• Hai der.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Oh hey I got a problem :D
« on: May 12, 2013, 11:33:46 pm »
So everyone of my builds was screwed up and rolled back. Someone said to tell and admin or OP so Lissy came on. I tried to ask her to fix it and she said 'shut the fuck up, I'm tired of you'. I have a couple witnesses like Chao and Rosey. I know this doesn't go in the forum but I can't pm Dk since it won't show me the button. Lissy has been after me since she threw the scene of 'she loved me and always has' and I denied her. :I I don't think it's fair how she's an admin and refused to help me with the roll back fix. I didn't start with a rude question, I said "Hey lissy can you fix my home?" She's probably gonna post on this but that's coo.
It's in the DNA. It just takes my breathe away. I'm the X to their Y, I can see it in their eyes.

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Oh hey I got a problem :D
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 11:45:44 pm »
You leave out the part where right after you asked for me to fix it i said no and to wait for mental to come on and fix it. after you telling me he tried i then told you to wait til he comes on again and tries again. After saying this you then begin to say "you just do not want to fix it" and that i was in "a mood" which i then told you to shut up. Since this topic is highly unnecessary it will be locked. any further issues can be dealt with through PM to me or Deekay.