Read the topic first, then answer

Yes
3 (33.3%)
No
1 (11.1%)
I Don't Give a Shit
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Hey, Deekay  (Read 3670 times)

The_ChamPeon

• I'm Back! Keep an eye out for me!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hey, Deekay
« on: April 10, 2013, 12:53:02 am »
Hi People, especially you, Deekay. I'm just going to joke around, so no one is offended.

Everyone, you see this?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You See it? Well, Should it be a requirenment for a house to officialy be a house on DKCraft?
I'm going to camp for four weeks. I won't be back until some time in August.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hey, Deekay
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 04:04:07 am »
I already have a house with this painting in it =p

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 01:37:22 pm »
Do you mean like... every house must have that painting? or There should be a house built to replicate it? or something else?

If the first, because it's such a large painting, most people don't have adequate room to place it on their walls. If the second, that'd be cool, I wanted to do that a while back but I know I would never finish it lol.

The_ChamPeon

• I'm Back! Keep an eye out for me!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2013, 09:55:43 pm »
Do you mean like... every house must have that painting? or There should be a house built to replicate it? or something else?

If the first, because it's such a large painting, most people don't have adequate room to place it on their walls. If the second, that'd be cool, I wanted to do that a while back but I know I would never finish it lol.

Like I said, This was only a joke, not serious, but it can be serious if you want it to be.

When I say "House" I mean a house that have the dimensions of at least 5x5x3 blocks on at least one story of the house so that it has the room for the painting, that has a front door and is not made of disgusting Dirt. No, only one house is required to have at least one of these paintings, yes, you must be semi-active in the house (I.E. If you have a house made for smelting stuff and it has the painting or if the house has a half way full small or large chest that you check regularly.)
Thank you for bringing up these questions, Impish, for me to answer.

P.S. I have a four story mansion with two of these paintings, the one shown it only one of them.
I'm going to camp for four weeks. I won't be back until some time in August.