• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Some bugs (I think)  (Read 3637 times)

ryans1230

• View Profile
    • Awards
Some bugs (I think)
« on: February 12, 2013, 06:03:26 am »
So if I've read correctly, DK would like all bugs put in some sort of thread in this sub forum. Most to least importance.

1. 2. Re-spawn in lobby: At some point in the matches one will play, they will be killed and re-spawned in the lobby, not the "base". I'm not really sure how to regenerate this bug, it just happens. It claims the players are still in the match, but they cannot leave the lobby until they have joined the next match or quit.

2. Uneven teams: Somehow the plugin makes 3 vs. 1 teams, with no players join/leaving. No real way to regenerate the bug.

3. Queues Two players only: Three or four players may be on but only two are put into a match. I think (but am not sure) that if one player is queued up while a match is in progress, then one that match ends, the next player to hit the sign gets thrown in a 1v1 match while the other three players turn the lights on and off at the lobby. I'm not certain that the previous sentence will regenerate this bug.

4. Bow for archer is still powerful (mentioned elsewhere). Just have someone be archer and attempt to attack them to reproduce this.

Lastly, some new maps would be epic! I could play the current one a while but having some options would also be great.

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Some bugs (I think)
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 01:22:41 pm »
1 2 and 3 are pluggin bugs that have to be fixed by the maker. 4 is not so much of an issue anymore (well to me) because once you get in contact with an archer they die fairly quickly. So u just need to dodge the arrows and get a few good hits on them