• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: leaving :(  (Read 5359 times)

jurisick

• hmmmmmmmmmmm??
    • View Profile
    • Awards
leaving :(
« on: August 29, 2012, 07:39:57 pm »
 Hey guys, I think I might take a break on the server or possibly leave forever. DKcraft was a extremely fun server, but I feel like nobody really recognized me and that the server hasn't been very exciting after about a month of re-joining after I left the first time. The first time I got on, It was fun. But  then I stopped play but was re-introduced by hayz. Whenever I log on the server, nobody seems to say hi or anything. But when a person that is guest and has been for bout 1 month, they ALWAYS get a "Hi, *person's name*!" But when I log on, I get no welcome back or anything. I am not point blame or trying to  make anybody feel bad. i just think that dkcraft has gotten a but boring and that I am not recognized. So, maybe one day I will log back on. Maybe one day. But not today. Good bye, everybody. DKcraft has been the best server I have ever been on, probally one of the most exciting servers ever. Good bye, possibly for the last time

-Jurisick :'(
A legend tells of a hero who will slay everything he encounters, and he did. But the bad part was that he slayed even his fellow Steves! So a hero was chosen to kill this monster. This hero was slain by the mighty Jurisick! The legend was really speaking about the mighty jurisick, the best man ever!

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: leaving :(
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 09:25:25 pm »
But.....but...... You can't leave :'(

Who will I saw Awwww to? D:

and what the heck, I always say hi. >:(

Hope you come back soon/change your mind.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 11:31:05 pm »
I'm sorry to hear that the servers gotten boring for you.
It's sad to see an active member leave, take care.

LordVakar

• Trusted
  • Lord of REDDSTONNINGZ!
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Fourms Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 11:31:27 pm »
Don't leave!
Nobody says hi to me.
Nobody said hi to me one time except anniesboy.
Then when I left anniesboy just ignored me and tobieias said bye.
It's normal.
Hello....
I'ma Vakar.
Master at mapmaking and redstone.

Tobieias

• Tobieias
  • Admin
  • Pretty sweet.
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server. Donated $100 towards the server. Donated $150 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 05:51:27 pm »
Aww, dude that sucks :/ hope you could come on the serever again sometime, i dont think i have ever been on whilst you have been on :o but if you have then i'm sorry for not recognizing that you came on or was leving etc.. all the best - Tobie.
Don't go hollow.

jurisick

• hmmmmmmmmmmm??
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 07:42:16 pm »
But.....but...... You can't leave :'(

Who will I saw Awwww to? D:

and what the heck, I always say hi. >:(

Hope you come back soon/change your mind.

I will still stay active on the forums! But whenever I really get on, you aren't really evr on. THEN you get on after I logged on. And then it just occured to me that people have gotten said hi to my bro more than me. You know, minecraft has gotten a bit boring without dkcraft. I think i might get back on sooner than I though :)
A legend tells of a hero who will slay everything he encounters, and he did. But the bad part was that he slayed even his fellow Steves! So a hero was chosen to kill this monster. This hero was slain by the mighty Jurisick! The legend was really speaking about the mighty jurisick, the best man ever!

Kt5turtle

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft Page
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2012, 11:45:33 pm »
Silly Juri, you cant resist Dkcraft.

dave2072

• Trusted
  • Arigato Nakama
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2012, 02:52:10 am »
ples come back you could help me with my home with like the redstone stuff i miss you
come back ples
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY MOLLY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ