• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: returning  (Read 3474 times)

HAYZY8

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
returning
« on: August 08, 2012, 01:32:15 am »
 :Dsorry i have been gone for so long for those who r wondering. I went on a mission trip in greenville,Michigan. It was a week long and i helped an elder make her home look like a home again. Once i returned home i went on dkcraft for a short minute telling people about my experience. Shorty after the trip i went to Sandusky,Ohio. I went there to go to Cedar point with my family. When i returned from that i went on my computer and noticed my fps decreased...a lot. Which makes minecraft no fun at all. Plus, after the mission trip i met a friend and i have been with her serveral hrs a day. But i felt like i needed to do something to stay apart of the server. I put serveral hrs of my day fixing up my computer back to a normal fps again. So i will be on a lot more. sorry if u guys felt i left u haha. #Iapologize

jurisick

• hmmmmmmmmmmm??
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: returning
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 01:34:02 am »
The "her" he is mentioning is his new Girl Friend >:)
A legend tells of a hero who will slay everything he encounters, and he did. But the bad part was that he slayed even his fellow Steves! So a hero was chosen to kill this monster. This hero was slain by the mighty Jurisick! The legend was really speaking about the mighty jurisick, the best man ever!

Kt5turtle

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft Page
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 01:35:10 am »
This is why we use forums to tell us before hand >:l
And girlfriends?! We're more important ಠ_ಠ

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 03:03:09 am »
lol.... twitter hash-tagged us... #SoSilly!

HAYZY8

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 05:02:50 am »
no haha shes not my girlfriend. But yea i messaged dk about it. but sorry, i should have made a post about it. Once again i do apologize