• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Longanimity - Ban Appeal  (Read 3833 times)

Longanimity

• View Profile
    • Awards
Longanimity - Ban Appeal
« on: June 26, 2022, 02:16:48 am »
Good evening. I was banned at least a year ago, exactly for what I do not know, probably griefing. I used to be called dog720 and Cinnabun_, and I said and did some really crazy and stupid stuff on this server.

I only remember getting banned once temporarily for griefing. I can't remember what year this was, probably 2016 or 2017. After that, I don't remember getting banned, only muted. I remember that I was also really antagonizing in general.

About a year ago, I logged in on my account, and I was soon banned because apparently I should have been permanently banned. For what reason, I have no idea, but I am sure that it was deserved because I said and did stupid things.

This was a long time ago, when I was a young, foolish kid. I am older and matured now, and I realize that I did stupid things. I am asking to be unbanned because I had a lot of memories here.

I promise I won't do any stupid stuff like griefing anymore. That's something I did literally when I was eight or nine years old, and I've moved passed that. I'm not even planning on playing on the server anymore like I once used to. I only plan on coming on the server every once in a while, to visit the memories.

To whatever mod reading this, and especially Tobeias, if you're reading this, I am genuinely sorry that I was once such a pain.

Have a nice day

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Longanimity - Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2022, 05:58:19 am »
I think I was the one to originally perma ban you but this was years ago. I'll unban you since it's been so long and you seem to have changed your ways.