• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 4814 times)

Pudding

• View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Appeal
« on: July 10, 2016, 01:54:33 am »
- Did you break any of the rules? yes
- Did you grief another players work? yes
- Did you swear excessively? no
- Did you upset an operator/ moderator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server? yes
- Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks? no

My name is coolpudding57 and i was permanently banned just about a year ago. My older brother used to own this account and became a moderator and trusted while in his possession.  I will not lie, I broke a lot of rules, I came through iamokmike's spawner, griefed a beacon and took some iron blocks. So yes, I have greifed other players work. I do not swear at all to be honest. I try to be PG with what I say. I did disrespect iamokmike with griefing him, I wanted to use the spawner and didn't know actually how much i griefed. There was one time where Lissy banned me for x-ray. Being completely honest, I have never hacked before, I don't even know how to hack. I have never drawn any hate symbols of any kind. So i really only have 2 bans, not 3. Please consider this ban appeal. I am sorry for what I have done. I would love to be back in the DkCraft community once again. I promise this won't happen again.

mike

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 02:58:14 pm »
Pending input from any admins or moderators opposed.  24 hour notice.  If there is no opposition, then I'm OK with pardon.
Standing by,
mike

Pudding

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 01:15:08 am »
Thank you very much iamokmike, I will tell you that I have matured and can better comprehend what these rules mean.

mike

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 10:45:42 am »
You are welcome to play on our server now.  Enjoy  8)

Pudding

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2016, 01:26:57 pm »
I look forward to being back, thank you very much.