• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Server Scheduled Maintenance [Complete]  (Read 4755 times)

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Server Scheduled Maintenance [Complete]
« on: July 06, 2016, 05:57:00 pm »
Hey guys,

The server will be going down for a few hours at the following date and time: Thursday, July 7, 2016, 6:00 AM (UTC)

I will be moving the server files over to a new host, BisectHosting, who I have used in other circumstances and had nothing but good experiences with.
Furthermore, the server will now be running with 3072MB of ram instead of our current 3584MB. This is a small downgrade which shouldn't impair the server.

All other services such as the forum and Discord will not be affected.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 11:20:18 am by DeeKay »

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Server Scheduled Maintenance [Complete]
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 11:20:05 am »
The server has been moved so feel free to connect as usual! There's a few things I thought I'd mention:

- The 3 donation reward plugins DisguiseCraft (Mob Disguise), EchoPet (Pets) and ParticleMenu (Particles) are currently outdated and may take some time to update to our current version.
For the time being I have disabled these plugins and therefore you will lose temporary access to these donation reward features. Apologies for this, I will keep an eye out for updates to these plugins.

- I have added "Polar Bear Spawn Eggs x5" to the "Items" section of the Donation Store.

- There is currently a full render running for the Live Map, it should be done rendering the world in about 30 minutes or so.

- The Minestatus voting site will once again reward you for your vote.

I have tested as much as I could, however it's possible for things to slip through my fingers. If you find any issues please let me know asap.

Cheers!