• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Ozey15's Islands  (Read 4493 times)

Ozey15

• One vision one purpose
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ozey15's Islands
« on: April 11, 2016, 01:03:39 am »
I've been busy on a Island set near the Rosewood Inn. or i think that's what its called. but I've created a few things out here and Felt its best to share my Progress of what I've done. Easily you can /ohome Ozey15, and have a look around, the first few things you may see is going to be first my home. My little storage shack, If i'm on when you pop by and ask to have a look around inside, I'm willing to say yes. The next thing you will spot out is my Pub & and Inn with a boat dock out front. You can easily go in side the doors are public and have a look around there too. If you intrested in some drinks or the Inn section of the building, i'll be open to talk about prices and let you have your home set in.
Then there's the Pixel art, My horse stable and the farm beyond my horse stable. and when you cross the bridge to head for the stables you would notice another bridge to the left heading to swamp land.

Now I have a project for the swamp land, but I Can't really decide on what to do there. So that's really going to be depending on what you Fine Folk think, Should I build a large scale Manor, Hotel, or what if i made a Castle? This isn't really a dilemma its just something I like to know what you all like to see me attempt to do there for a build project.

So I hope you guys and Gals enjoy what I've done so far. Hope to see your feedback and what you like to see done in the swamp lands! ^-^ chao~
Ozey15
Ballet with the wings Swiftly flying along the skys, that is where my heart is.... but that is not where it belongs.

Ozey15

• One vision one purpose
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ozey15's Islands
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 05:51:01 pm »
So I figured out what i'm going to do with the swamp biome. And its going to take me a few weeks to complete. I'm going to be working out a castle.
Its probably going to take over 1000+ stone bricks, and i'm going to mix Andersite and Granite? Yeah granite. Anyways, If anyone would like to help out I have thought of adding a Wall of thinks to add everyone on too so that way those who show up and look the castle over they would see the Hall of names that helped. so thank you future supporters, I hope to make this castle look magnificent and very large. I'll most likely make a small 3x3 scale that will size up to say 9x9? I don't know yet... that way you guys can join in on building. just drop me a message here, on the server or in PM letting me know so i can have your name up that you helped!
Ballet with the wings Swiftly flying along the skys, that is where my heart is.... but that is not where it belongs.

Ozey15

• One vision one purpose
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ozey15's Islands
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 12:11:00 am »
So... How about a Update on the castle? haha...  ;D ... :D ... :)... *face desk* It turned in to a fort. the base of it is actually small. and i was aiming to actually get a good castle feel. but. you know I kinda felt is was going to be a bit... Small. so now i have a fort with working day/night gates. they open during the day and remain closed during the night. I was at one point hoping to make it work and be a castle so that i could live in it. but. its just too small to be considered one. But a fort. that works nicely. Anyways, So most of it has been build with Cobblestone, and funny tidbit. I ran out of cobblestone... I drained a large chest of cobble. Nothing But cobble in to this, and don't worry i didn't Mono it all up. there are other blocks within. and around. but could you imagination me doing this in all stone brick? yeah, I be defiantly needing a New pick just for Stone.

Uhm other then that... Hows been your days? haha.

------ Ozey15