• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Notice some issues  (Read 3291 times)

Ozey15

• One vision one purpose
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Notice some issues
« on: March 24, 2016, 08:38:02 pm »
So I logged on today to start working on my home and notices some slight lag issues like i be seeing mobs bouncing around and i would jump back 4-5 blocks and everything I've done would kinda reset. Not sure if this is because my internet or if the server could use a reset to refresh it. Thought I make a post about it to see if this was happening to others. but if its just me i'll reset my internet and try again.
Another thing that I kind find odd is that some time the day and night cycle are off? During the day the Daylight sensor wouldn't activate or at night it would activate. not sure if that's just some glitches or my imagination. but other then that. Those two things are the only things I really notice.
Ballet with the wings Swiftly flying along the skys, that is where my heart is.... but that is not where it belongs.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Notice some issues
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 09:54:56 pm »
Thanks for taking the time to report these things. With 1.9 having just been released, it's a lot more unstable than the previous versions, so my guess for the lag is that simply more resources are being used by the server than usual. With each update this issue should decrease.

As for the daylight sensor issue, my guess would be that it's a bug with Minecraft/Bukkit however I'd have to look more into this one.