• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: A Carnival has come to stay at DKCraft!  (Read 3966 times)

Altus Clura

• Operator
  • (((d[-_-]b)))
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A Carnival has come to stay at DKCraft!
« on: September 15, 2015, 02:04:54 am »
as I'm sure most of you are aware i left for so long because i had to work with my father at the carnival he manages, and some of the time i was out there i was out there i was thinking of a way to bring a carnival home, after this post of course
Spoiler: New Summer Event (click to show/hide)
While i was out there i had no access to the internet other than my phone, so i spent a lot of my time on YouTube, mainly watching Redstone tutorials I learned 10 times what i knew before i left. With the magic of YouTube i was able to do magical things with Redstone.
I have brought the carnival home with me!
So far i have done
Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots (pictures coming soon)
But i'm also working on
Connect4
Pong (pictures coming soon)
My own note block song

To get to the carnival just type /ohome AltusClura Carnival

Pretty soon i might let some people build their own games, rides, shops, Roller Coasters, and anything you can think of pretty much, leave a post and let me know the idea and the rough size of your build Right away, that way i can know how big i should make the plots
The better your idea sounds the sooner you might get a plot so make them good ones.
keep in mind any idea counts it doesn't have to be Redstone related.
Have fun.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 06:12:07 am by Altus Clura »

swimmergirll

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A Carnival has come to stay at DKCraft!
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 02:14:28 am »
heeeeyyy love the look of the carnival cant wait to test some games! id love to make some concessions/shops somewhere in the area. im not really sure how much space i would need but enough for a lot of chests and a building etc. thanks -swim
just keep swimming