• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Ban appeal for agunman787  (Read 2569 times)

agunman787

• View Profile
    • Awards
Ban appeal for agunman787
« on: January 20, 2015, 06:58:37 pm »
Hi I was wondering why i was banned, i went away for a little vacation over the weekend and when i come back i see that lissy had banned me for greifing over 380 blocks. I have no idea why this has happened because I do not remember greifing anyone and it would really be apriciated because i am 100% in the dark right now. And if I did grief someone without me knowing I am sincerely sorry i hope that the staff on this sever will forgive me and allow me to come back into this sever before the 3 weeks are over
Thank you. 

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban appeal for agunman787
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 09:28:51 pm »
Hello! I was wandering around my village when i noticed fences in my horse stable were missing. When i logged it  and found your name on it, i rolled back my area and found about 300 blocks of grief. I just now noticed that a handful of those blocks could have been leaves and logs, however those were also apart of my build. So excluding say 80 blocks of trees, you still griefed a good 300. I understand your house is really close, however i did not roll back your house, so the 300 blocks were within my build. I am willing to reduce your ban to 1 week. I hope we have no more issues after that. you will be unbanned in 1 week.