• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: MasterCard and Visa support in the donation shop  (Read 5105 times)

jllmprrt

• eprocks swag
    • View Profile
    • Awards
MasterCard and Visa support in the donation shop
« on: December 28, 2014, 10:11:26 pm »
Here is my suggestion.

I am permanently banned from PayPal due to chargebacks, so I would like to be able to donate. I'm sure other people don't want to have to make a PayPal account to be able to donate. So please consider adding support for MasterCard and Visa on the store. Thanks!
eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag eprocks swag

Blood

• (:RaNdOmNeSs:)
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $10 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: MasterCard and Visa support in the donation shop
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 11:32:31 pm »
I think this is a good idea too. My dad never let me donate because he didn't want to make a paypal account.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 12:35:25 am »
MasterCard and Visa aren't payment gateway options for Buycraft. If you didn't have any chargebacks within Buycraft, you could link your credit card directly to PayPal and pay that way. If your parents don't want to create a PayPal account for whatever reason, then that's their choice. I wouldn't see the problem in doing so, it's pretty handy to have in this day and age.

CollisionCourse

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 02:23:19 am »
MasterCard and Visa aren't payment gateway options for Buycraft. If you didn't have any chargebacks within Buycraft, you could link your credit card directly to PayPal and pay that way. If your parents don't want to create a PayPal account for whatever reason, then that's their choice. I wouldn't see the problem in doing so, it's pretty handy to have in this day and age.
I've paid with visa.. I don't understand his issue...

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 04:19:05 am »
Did you need to create a PayPal account, or could you simply use your visa to pay instantly?

CollisionCourse

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2014, 06:31:14 am »
Did you need to create a PayPal account, or could you simply use your visa to pay instantly?
Unless they've changed it you don't need an account

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2014, 06:48:45 am »
Unless they've changed it you don't need an account
Well there ya go, already possible to do this =)