• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Donor Status Changes - LifeTime Donor  (Read 3351 times)

Steetoh

• View Profile
    • Awards
Donor Status Changes - LifeTime Donor
« on: June 16, 2014, 09:36:36 pm »
Alright I am in a controversial moment here... My favorite and only SMP server I play on (DKCraft) only has time based packages for donor status. I am here to ask for something that Would last a lifetime. Something Like at $100-200? So I wouldn't have to continually pay, subscription base things don't appeal to me whatsoever. I hope you guys take this into consideration. :) I am sure this has been talked about before but I know many others probably feel the same.
If this has been mentioned, could you please make a poll with 3 options on the main page?
Question: Would a one-time purchase donor rank appeal to you and make you purchase it?
1. Yes, of course!
2. Meh, wouldn't change my thoughs.
3. No, I do not care to donate anyhow.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Donor Status Changes - LifeTime Donor
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 04:54:03 pm »
Our donation store is going to need some changes in the next month or so, so I'm afraid this idea will need to be delayed for the time being.

Steetoh

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Donor Status Changes - LifeTime Donor
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 02:44:36 am »
Our donation store is going to need some changes in the next month or so, so I'm afraid this idea will need to be delayed for the time being.
Alright, but it is nice to hear that you guys are thinking about it. I would love to have a permanent rank like that. :)