• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: A cold problem-Resolved  (Read 2484 times)

Blood

• (:RaNdOmNeSs:)
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $10 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A cold problem-Resolved
« on: December 25, 2013, 02:20:42 am »
Ok, as many of you know as of 1.7, Snow falls in extreme hills biomes which sky island is in. I've had many ideas ranging from covering the island with torches to rebuilding the entire island. But what i've finally decided on is to just accept the change. It's the end of the year and I'll never become a better person if I just try to change everything back to the way it was. Most of us are here to build but some of us are here to make friends and have fun.
But i'm gonna need some help destroying that glass cover i made above the island. :3

The_Delirious_DJ

• Trusted
  • Talk to me, if you dare to not be grammar'd
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A cold problem-Resolved
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 01:14:19 am »
I feel you mate, I remember a year or so ago, I got an update for Minecraft X-Box 360 Edition, and the place where I was situated (my village) became the new North Pole and the entire ocean in the world was just a giant chunk of ice. I adapted to it, but it's still very strange since it never happened before in previous updates and my place was on a beach with a densely wooded forest near it. Plus there was only one spruce wood tree that spawned within my world naturally that I got 3 saplings from, so it was beyond strange.

~If no one comes from the future to stop you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it be