• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Map update some day.  (Read 3531 times)

Echo_Matty

• Trusted
  • Could be Batman
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server. Donated $100 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Map update some day.
« on: November 16, 2013, 10:36:12 pm »
Map ever gona be reset for new biomes, more spaces ect.. ?

L3g1t_Bacon

• Trusted
  • Can't even guap right now.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Map update some day.
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 10:57:29 pm »
everybody would lose what they've built and gathered. I'm  pretty opposed to this but maybe the map size could be increased to allow new chunks to generate.
Too L3g1t to quit!

Kt5turtle

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft Page
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 11:05:16 pm »
I oppose your opposition, i believe the map should be reset. Mourning on past builds is meaningless, if there was a world download that'd be a plus along with the reset.

Also, still on the side of completely resetting, if we think to make two separate worlds is worse, a server is meant for people to play together not be separated between worlds.

(Also wrong forum section, moved.)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 11:06:57 pm by Kt5turtle »

Echo_Matty

• Trusted
  • Could be Batman
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server. Donated $100 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 11:39:29 pm »
Yes i see your point , But a reset is allways good , going around some old chunks from months nearly a year old if not more is Nostalgic. But all maps need a reset at some point and you can not go ~200 blocks in any direction and not find sombodys settlement , the livemap lets you find some "cubby hole" somwhere off 5000 blocks away 100 blocks wide. I aswell as a couple others have stoped playing minecraft completly waiting for a reset or at least the map to be doubled if not more in size.

-Matt.