• Hello Guest

Author Topic: 1.7.2  (Read 3368 times)

Rosey2525

• Trusted
  • I'm still alive
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« on: November 15, 2013, 05:42:43 am »
I was just wondering when the server is going to be updated and everything to 1.7.2. I understand it's a massive update and will take a LONG time, I was just wanting to know if you guys have an estimate on when it's going to be ready.
Sometimes you just wanna throw a pomegranate. -The wise words of BloodBro.

The_Delirious_DJ

• Trusted
  • Talk to me, if you dare to not be grammar'd
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 1.7.2
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 05:56:22 am »
Funny, I sent a message to DeeKay about this exact same subject an hour ago.....

~If no one comes from the future to stop you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it be

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 07:11:27 am »
I thought maybe there had been enough updates and server news posts in the past for you guys to understand this process, but I'll remind you again.

Here's a quote directly from the Bukkit team regarding the 1.7 update:
"Since Minecraft 1.7.2 was released on October 25th we've been working hard towards a CraftBukkit for Minecraft 1.7.2. As we're working with the Minecraft code base which we have no control over, there is no reliable way to determine a communicable ETA until all the work on the update is actually completed. Rest assured, we have been hard at work on the update since it came out and are continuing to push towards our first (unsupported) development build."

So no, there is not ETA, and we can only update once Bukkit does so. I can assure you I'll update the server as soon as it's possible.

Blood

• (:RaNdOmNeSs:)
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $10 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 02:12:59 am »
I know when it updates the new items will be there but what about the new biomes? I would really hate a server reset.