• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: A Long Overdue Apology  (Read 3144 times)

tokizowa

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A Long Overdue Apology
« on: November 05, 2013, 05:33:04 am »
AS the subject says, this is long overdue but better late then never i suppose.  I just wanted to apologize to the staff and everyone else that plays on this server on e regular basis.  I know that I wasn't giving the server the attention that a moderator should.  I know that some stuck up for me after i got demoted the first time that happened as well and to them, i give my sincerest apologies and just hope that they can forgive me.  My demotion is no ones fault but my own.  I was lucky enough to get to be a moderator twice on a fantastic server.  If / when Mod Applications open up again, i will not be applying for a third time.  I know i won't get to be mod again, and its my fitting punishment.  Hopefully the server gets a mod that can give it and its players the attention it needs. 

Again all i can say is that i'm sorry and can only hope that staff can accept that and forgive me. 
Its not called Feed the Beast, its called Fear the Beard!

Blood

• (:RaNdOmNeSs:)
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $10 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A Long Overdue Apology
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 02:21:03 am »
Aww don't feel bad Toki, You're a real cool guy.  ;)

The_Delirious_DJ

• Trusted
  • Talk to me, if you dare to not be grammar'd
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A Long Overdue Apology
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 02:34:09 am »
Mhm, we all appreciate you tozi, be it mod or trusted. You'll always be a helpful/productive member of the server to us.    ;D

~If no one comes from the future to stop you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it be