• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Sponges  (Read 12414 times)

CollisionCourse

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Sponges
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2014, 10:39:28 pm »
its not necessarily the sponge material itself or what it looks like, its just a pain to figure out where to put them so they arnt visible. And while the sponge system isn't perfect, I don't think it really needs to be ditched. It could use some improvement though.. are there any other solutions to having ugly blocks stick out around your build? Also, wouldnt you just forget where you placed your sponge if you made it invisible?
right clicking with a pickaxe tells you the location of the sponge

Altus Clura

• Operator
  • (((d[-_-]b)))
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2014, 10:40:30 pm »
its not necessarily the sponge material itself or what it looks like, its just a pain to figure out where to put them so they arnt visible. And while the sponge system isn't perfect, I don't think it really needs to be ditched. It could use some improvement though.. are there any other solutions to having ugly blocks stick out around your build? Also, wouldnt you just forget where you placed your sponge if you made it invisible?
I agree with you... and as i said, you can use /ps unhide and find it

AnonymousAfro

• CANADA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2014, 01:16:52 am »
Hide the sponges? Even if they attempt to break something it won't break... Unless it's a non-solid block e.g. flower
"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties it means it's going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming"
Spoiler (Click to show/hide

CollisionCourse

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2014, 02:42:01 am »
Hide the sponges? Even if they attempt to break something it won't break... Unless it's a non-solid block e.g. flower
were discussing the sponges being such a nuisance on builds as it never fits with anything

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2014, 04:50:45 am »
The sponge system isn't supposed to be pretty. It's supposed to be an easy way for people to buy, use, and manage block protection. It's too late to change anything at this point.

DannyTorr1

• :) Emeji (:
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2015, 03:19:39 am »
If you don't like the sponge then maybe you could have a command that is like /protect that way people save money than they have a better chance of buying more things and preventing grief hope you like my idea of the command

-DannyTorr1
Don't mind me

swimmergirll

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2015, 11:43:07 am »
If you don't like the sponge then maybe you could have a command that is like /protect that way people save money than they have a better chance of buying more things and preventing grief hope you like my idea of the command

-DannyTorr1
these posts were over a year ago when sponges were used as protection stones. we now have coal ps, lapis ps, and emerald ps. if you would like to check them out they are in the shops at /warp shops .
just keep swimming