DKCraft Minecraft Server > Events

Jail Building Competition [ENDED]

<< < (2/5) > >>

impishmonkey:

--- Quote from: xDeeKay on March 05, 2013, 02:17:10 pm ---The competition will end in around 3 weeks time. Although this can be extended if needed.
Once you finish your build and you are happy with it, post the coordinates below (type /getpos in-game)
--- End quote ---

You'd be posting the coordinates to the build once it's done to your satisfaction. (like... if you believe it to be totally done and won't be making any more changes to it)

As for letting people know you're entering I suppose you'd only need to do that if you were building past the three week deadline and wanted to see if it could be extended.

DeeKay:

--- Quote from: impishmonkey on March 05, 2013, 09:56:14 pm ---
--- Quote from: xDeeKay on March 05, 2013, 02:17:10 pm ---The competition will end in around 3 weeks time. Although this can be extended if needed.
Once you finish your build and you are happy with it, post the coordinates below (type /getpos in-game)
--- End quote ---

You'd be posting the coordinates to the build once it's done to your satisfaction. (like... if you believe it to be totally done and won't be making any more changes to it)

As for letting people know you're entering I suppose you'd only need to do that if you were building past the three week deadline and wanted to see if it could be extended.

--- End quote ---
Pretty much this. You only need to post the coordinates once you're done.
And if a couple of people are close to finishing once the end date has arrived, that's when I can extend it.

TheLumberLord:
I'd like to join in, then again, I can't fly >:O

mentallizard:
you don't need to fly to build a prison >.>

gbprogamer:
i can make an underwater jail if you want? And add command blocks to make it good

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version