• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: I'm pissed  (Read 2591 times)

x__poison__x

• Hai der.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I'm pissed
« on: February 01, 2013, 02:40:53 am »
I'm on the server right now and stupid Notch3455 griefed my door trap and then told Imp that it's my fault it's not locked. There is an iron door to keep people in the trap. So then Imp sweeps it under the rug and puts me on mute for yelling at Notch. I'm so angry I wanna quit the server and no on cares. Don't tell me I need to calm down. That's like shooting me and then telling me to stop complaining it hurts! How dare they. They just put him in the jail for 10 minutes. They ban everyone who griefs except this guy. Then he lied and said he didn't break out and this stupid Kindle guy backed him up without even being there. I saw him and he didn't even put the wood back right! Then here is Imp talking to this notch dude like he's a kindergartener, "Now Notch, did you do this?" Then of course he lies. You know he grief, you don't need to ask.
Some of you are gonna back up the admins or whatever and I don't care. They put me on mute so they could sweep it under the rug. What happened to being family on the server. You people don't even care if I was to quit the server!  >:(
It's in the DNA. It just takes my breathe away. I'm the X to their Y, I can see it in their eyes.

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I'm pissed
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 06:06:12 am »
Girly, I muted you because you were yelling at notch, yelling at Xentrality, yelling at me, and it was making it difficult to deal with notch. Therefore you were muted till it was resolved between Xentrality and notch.

I don't want this to turn into a public argument and I understand why you're upset, being griefed is upsetting. I do want to remind you that Xentrality was acting on what he thought appropriate. That being said I was not intending to just sweep it under the rug... But I wasn't gonna ban him forever just because you were upset.

I didn't react to you announcing you were quitting the server, because I figured that was because you're upset and wanted us to beg you to stay. It didn't seem like a calculated decision, it seemed like a decision made out of anger, therefore I did not take it seriously. Plus, if you honestly want to leave I will not stand in your way, it is your choice. :)