DKCraft Minecraft Server > Events

Shop Building Competition [ENDED]

(1/4) > >>

RamKitty:
Hey guys,

We are in need of some new shops for the server to integrate into the spawn, we really want to get all of you guys involved so we thought it would be the perfect idea to start a competition up for you guys to take part in. If you are an aspiring builder looking to show off your skills and what you can do, then this competition is definately for you! The winner will have their shop used and there will be some prizes to be given out when we have decided on what they will be.

We are drastically reducing the amount of shops that we have to make the server more challenging and to really try and stick to the idea of "Survival Multiplayer".

We have decided on three shops:

* Block store Size: 26x22 - Will contain a variety of different blocks
* Blacksmith Size: 18x12 - This will contain Tools, Weapons, Ores & Armour
* Food Size: 18x12 - Self ExplanatoryType /warp shopcomp to warp to the location of the new shop area.

General Rules:

* We ask that you use your own blocks for the competition.
* Try and stick to the chinese/asian style theme that the spawn has.
* Please keep the buildings lower than 10 blocks in height.
* Please only build the exterior of the shop, the inside will be done by us.Once you finish your build post the coordinates below (type /getpos in-game) including what shop you built.
Anyone is allowed to take part even the Ops but you must not spawn blocks in to help you out.
Have fun building guys and we look forward to see what you can build :)

Regards,
Dkcraft Senior Staff

Kt5turtle:
At /warp shopcomp is says blacksmiths 18x12 and blockstore 26x22

DeeKay:

--- Quote from: Kt5turtle on September 15, 2012, 05:47:55 pm ---At /warp shopcomp is says blacksmiths 18x12 and blockstore 26x22

--- End quote ---
My mistake, fixed that.

firelasser:
Block shop

Y 63
Z 965
yaw 273
pitch 7

Whats the prize? i spent lots of wood and stone and wool doing this

DeeKay:

--- Quote from: firelasser on September 16, 2012, 01:51:38 pm ---Whats the prize? i spent lots of wood and stone and wool doing this

--- End quote ---
They are still to be decided. Right now we're thinking in-game money and/or money to spend in the donation store. Still not 100% sure though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version