• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: EclispeGaming's Ban Appeal ( cant even count what number this is)  (Read 3684 times)

EclispeGaming

• I swear to drunk i'm not god
  • Awards Donated $150 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Before making a ban appeal, you must ask yourself these following questions:
- Did you break any of the rules? Yes
- Did you grief another players work? in the past yes
- Did you swear excessively? in the past yes
- Did you upset an operator/ moderator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server? in the past yes
- Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks? no

Hello members and staff of the Dkcraft community,
Now I know what you all are thinking 1: Oh Jesus not this kid AGAIN or 2: Nope ban appeal declined before reading but please read what I have to say. I was known for getting banned ALOT now I'm not going to say I didn't mean to do it or say it was a mistake because truly it wasn't I used to do stupid childish actions in the past and used to do them for fun for no reason  at all. But I am glad to be able to tell you that I'm over my childish years and its almost time for me to become a adult in the real world I'm almost going to be a junior in high school and its time to grow up and be mature. Before I say anything else I want to sincerely apologize to all the member's / staff / owners / and to the entire dkcraft community that I am sorry for everything that I have put you guys through in my past all the childish and stupid actions that I have performed. It angers me that the community was always nice to me and me being selfish took that for granted and stabbed them in the back continuously. The grief , disrespect , and overall wrongful actions had no reason to be done. I believe that I have grown up to see and look back on the wrongful actions that I have done and regret every single one of them. Two days ago I tried joining the sever for the heck of it to see if I would be given one last chance and honestly I didn't think I would due to the fact that I don't deserve it truthfully to my surprise I was not banned by the server I couldn't believe it. The past two days I've had so much fun on the server that I should have respected in my past. I talked to Blood asking him why I was unbanned, he said because there's a glitch in the ban system. He told me that if I wanted to be unbanned once again to make a ban appeal noting my presence on the server. I said no I didn't want to because I'm scared of losing my chances on being on the server for a few days and being banned immediately. Although he said your going to be banned either way if you don't make a ban appeal and get it accepted. So I said the heck with it why not I have nothing to lose at this point and here I am. I am asking for a chance to show you that I have grown up and matured. I'm not the same child that had fun destroying others property and I'm not the same child that disrespects those above me and those the same level as me (members) I have learned common sense (which I probably didn't even know what that was  in the past) and I have learned to respect others and treat how I would like to be treated. If I am not accepted I truly understand and I would not be upset in the slightest way possible I will simply buy a unban and be on with my day but I want to write this to let the community know that I am truly sorry for everything I have done and maybe they will give me another chance. I can prove I have changed until the ban system is working again and the staff can see if I have changed over the few days that the ban system is down. I thank each and every staff member and member that has been kind to me when I was being rude to them.

Thank you for reading by ban appeal (don't know what number this is)
Sincerely you're friend,
~Eclispe 
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: EclispeGaming's Ban Appeal ( cant even count what number this is)
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 04:28:04 am »
You have been pardoned. stay out of trouble :)

EclispeGaming

• I swear to drunk i'm not god
  • Awards Donated $150 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: EclispeGaming's Ban Appeal ( cant even count what number this is)
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 06:24:20 am »
Honored to be back and most definitely will stay out of trouble :)

Thanks for another chance
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.