DKCraft Minecraft Server > Suggestions

Shop Overhaul

<< < (2/3) > >>

DeeKay:
First of all, thanks for the suggestion. It's not a terrible idea, but here's the rundown.

Before we make any changes like this, we will be looking to edit shop prices first.
This could mean an entire re-balance of prices. We will also be creating a brand new shop and layout.

We will take price and balancing suggestions into consideration, however we will have final say on the prices and what items will be available. Please leave suggestions and ideas below.

If this idea is ever implemented, I have already planned how it can be fully automatic - no player intervention will be required.

--- Quote from: Echo_Matty on February 16, 2017, 09:30:41 pm ---Bring back lumberjack.

--- End quote ---
What do you mean by this?

Altus Clura:
there are a few people complaining the end structures are looted for elytras and there are no more left, it may be a good idea to either expand the end or as a more permanent solution add them to the shops

CollisionCourse:

--- Quote from: Altus Clura on March 21, 2017, 01:14:49 am ---there are a few people complaining the end structures are looted for elytras and there are no more left, it may be a good idea to either expand the end or as a more permanent solution add them to the shops

--- End quote ---

On the topic of the end, shulker boxes tend to become rare pretty quickly after an end expansion, would it be possible to increase the shell drop rate in the loot tables? It'll decrease the amount of shulkers needed to make one box (and push back the time before another expansion is needed)

Blood:
Elytra could either be a voting reward or a very expensive item in the shops. Shulker boxes could be an expensive items in the shops too maybe.

Griffore:
I think this is a great idea, but you said it was open for discussion so I plan on bringing up my ideas.
I think that the prices are decently high on some things ($10 per carrot x.x)
There is also a kind of flaw in the shops rotation though, a staff member needs to place water if you are not already near a body of water. This can be pretty easy to work around but I think it is worth bringing up.

Another thing that could be done is player shops. It is where a shop district is set up and players can make their own shops and set their own prices for certain items. This could improve the economy and make people vote more so they could get money easier.
The way money could be obtained is exchanging items. You could exchange lets say 1 vote point for 2-4 iron or 1 vote point for 2 gold. This is just another possible option for shops and the current shop could also still stay as it is, just another opportunity for players to get involved in the community.

I actually doubt this makes sense because I am so tired xD Good luck on deciphering this. :P
Other than this I think this is a wonderful suggestions Matty!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version