DKCraft Minecraft Server > Suggestions

Formal Suggestion: Please allow all server players to use "Schematica"

(1/3) > >>

jllmprrt:
Schematica is a very useful and helpful minecraft mod that does nothing to give any kind of advantage to one player over others. From the "About" section of the mod page, "With this mod you're able to display a ghost image of a schematic file inside Minecraft to rebuild a structure or export any part of your world (or a server's world) into a schematic file. You're able to export parts of your world, too!"

The full mod can be found here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1285818-schematica

Here's a video of someone using the mod (even though it's from 2013, not much has changed with the mod since then) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2701Y64SmfY

Please leave your input on what you think of the mod, I really hope we can get this mod allowed on DKCraft because I enjoy using it and I'm bad at building so it's helpful to me!

DeeKay:

--- Quote from: jllmprrt on February 13, 2016, 07:03:54 pm ---does nothing to give any kind of advantage to one player over others.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: jllmprrt on February 13, 2016, 07:03:54 pm ---"With this mod you're able to display a ghost image of a schematic file inside Minecraft to rebuild a structure or export any part of your world (or a server's world) into a schematic file. You're able to export parts of your world, too!"

--- End quote ---

These two things clearly contradict each other. I'm sorry, but I fail to see how this isn't an advantage.
You saw what I said about it in-game, that still stands.

jllmprrt:
It doesn't give an advantage because it only helps you build it, you still need
All the materials you would use to build normally, as well as some time and effort to do the job.

DeeKay:
An advantage isn't limited to a mod that would be able to build for you. Schematica gives you a schematic, that's an advantage that players without the mod don't get.

jllmprrt:
That's like saying optifine and shaders give players an advantage because they don't have better fps or nicer graphics without the mod, yet those are allowed. your argument makes no sense

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version