DKCraft Minecraft Server > Suggestions

Member World

(1/2) > >>

Ian2713:
I remember that before the wipe there was a member world. I think that it helped split which world the players were using and therefore make ugliness (like random dirt pillars) less common in either world

Lissy421:
We made the member world because the original world (which we then referred to as the guest world) was getting a bit too packed with builds. So, we decided to make a 2nd world instead of a wipe. However, we eventually decided a wipe was best. Also, since this current world is still not too old, I believe it to be better to just expand it every once and a while before deciding to make another map.

Ian2713:

--- Quote from: Lissy421 on November 25, 2015, 09:29:42 pm ---We made the member world because the original world (which we then referred to as the guest world) was getting a bit too packed with builds. So, we decided to make a 2nd world instead of a wipe. However, we eventually decided a wipe was best. Also, since this current world is still not too old, I believe it to be better to just expand it every once and a while before deciding to make another map.

--- End quote ---
Ah ok I only started play summer 2014 so I don't know the whole servers past

Blood:
Yea we decided to make a whole new world in 1.7 due to the many new biomes and other worldly things it brought. We probably won't make another member world until another world-changing update.

Also this is my 151st post. Gotta catch em alll!

Ian2713:

--- Quote from: Blood on November 26, 2015, 04:12:16 am ---Yea we decided to make a whole new world in 1.7 due to the many new biomes and other worldly things it brought. We probably won't make another member world until another world-changing update.

Also this is my 151st post. Gotta catch em alll!

--- End quote ---
So there may be one in the future but not very soon?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version