• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: New stuff  (Read 5210 times)

DannyTorr1

• :) Emeji (:
    • View Profile
    • Awards
New stuff
« on: August 23, 2015, 12:25:01 am »
Im thinking of having newer ranks that could cost more money, we could still keep the donater rank but im saying have new ranks for a higher price on the server like
Donator $20
VIP $30

Something like that.
Since people wanna be a trustedso much you should have a forum sheet that you can fill out so people can sign up for it, whenever im on i see in chat people begging that they want to be trusted. I already bought a rank and im happy with it so i dont need the trusted thing but mabye you could make a MINI Trusted thing. its just an idea it doesn't have to come with anything it just makes people feel more accomplished on the server. You dont have to give it out for free or have someone saying "I WANT THAT RANK" just put it up on the fourms for a sign up sheet. I'd wanna have the MINI Trusted thing more then the trusted and i think other people would i hope people think its a good idea im not asking for a rank,

Thank you for reading
                                                         -DannyTorr1
Don't mind me

CollisionCourse

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: New stuff
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2015, 05:51:13 am »
Trusted is something that's earned, making a sign up sheet defeats the purpose of waiting patiently and behaving.

swimmergirll

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2015, 11:40:55 am »
plus if you have people who have only been playing for like 2 days, and dont know the rules... they could abuse the "power" of the mini trusted
just keep swimming

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2015, 12:34:22 pm »
Pretty much what pujols and swimmergirl already pointed out. The Trusted rank is given to players when we think they deserve it, not when the players themselves think they should apply for it.
As for the donator ranks, I think the 4 donator membership ranks we currently have will suffice for the time being. I also had a bit of a pet peeve for naming things with "VIP" or "VIP+" and things of that nature.

DannyTorr1

• :) Emeji (:
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2015, 02:14:52 pm »
They have to know the rules I'm saying if they played for a decent amount of time are active and know the rules. Mini trusted doesn't add anything it's just to make them more happy when there ready they could get trusted.

Don't mind me

Noisy Boy

• A drag.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2015, 03:02:58 pm »
A certain someone said, "trust no one", this includes players that are trusted. Playing for a descent time and knowing the rules does not necessarily mean that a person deserves the rank. That rank is given to a player whenever they (staff) see it fit. I respect your opinion, but having that 'mini trusted' crap would make me feel too desperate and so would other players I'm sure. Only few give a damn about ranks, others don't.
i=√-1

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2015, 06:08:11 pm »
I tend to personally not enjoy servers which makes the server too easy by paying for it. For example, things such as buying creative or  paying for trusted and such. Playing on the server, earning the trust of the staff, that seems a lot more organized and im pretty sure thats why the server has been around for this long. Because you have to play legit and communicate to earn things on here.

Trusted literally means what it says. It means we trust you on the server. The ability to buy trust, that seems kind of foolish if you ask me.