DKCraft Minecraft Server > Events

Build Competition - Ruins [ENDED]

(1/5) > >>

DeeKay:
Hey guys,

Due to popular demand (and the fact we haven't had an event in a very long time), we're holding a build competition!
Please read the information below for everything you need to know.

What's the theme?
The theme for this build competition is ruins. We will be looking for creations that utilize unique and interesting methods of looking ruined, decayed, destroyed, etc.
There are many blocks within the game that are suitable for this theme. Use them to your advantage to provide high detail.

How do I enter/submit my creation?
There is no sign up for this event. If you wish to enter, simply start building!
Once you've completed your creation and wish to submit it, reply to this thread with the x y z coordinates on where it's located. (please no /homes)

Can I use a resource pack?
We want everyone to have the same look/advantage when entering, therefore all submissions will be judged using the default resource pack.

When does the event end?
The event will last 4 weeks from today. August 14th 2015 - September 11th 2015
After this, no more submissions will be accepted and we will move onto the judging stage.

Prizes?
There will be 3 winners in the form of first, second, and third place.
First place will receive $30 to spend in the donation store.
Second place will receive $20 to spend in the donation store.
Third place will receive $10 to spend in the donation store.

Any questions? Feel free to ask them below. Good luck!

swimmergirll:
thanks so much DeeKay! glad everything went through :D

BTW: would we be able to team up with other players with this competition? in the past people just split the prize...?

Echo_Matty:
A further clarification of the rules would be great.

DeeKay:

--- Quote from: Echo_Matty on August 14, 2015, 09:04:40 pm ---A further clarification of the rules would be great.

--- End quote ---
What rules?

Echo_Matty:
Just are teams allowed and who will be judging them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version