Discussion Forum > Introductions

DTrekker~me

(1/1)

DWhovian1029:
Most of you have seen me online or have interacted with me, but I am DTrekker1029. My internet usually works really well, but does cut out often.
 I've been playing on DKCraft for over a month now, and it has been a very nice server. The staff are VERY VERY nice and will help you with anything.
Since this is about me, I like trains, a lot. My birthday is on August 21st and I like world history. I am a Whovian and Pentaholic, which is cool. I've been staff on a few other servers that really needed help. I'm American, but I live in America. I did that on purpose. I hate greifing and try to prevent other players from greifing by telling them the consequences. I could not handle the guilt of doing something like that, I just couldn't. I'm like a goody two shoes kinda guy. Oh and I'm gay so yeaaaaa. Thank you for reading my life story and have a nice day.

Lissy421:
Hello! Ill just say hi because I cant welcome you. you been here too long already :P

HELLO TO DKCRAFT!

Tobieias:
I haven't seen you in-game yet, but hey! Hope to see you online(: and enjoy your stay (:

Altus Clura:

--- Quote from: Altus Clura on June 01, 2014, 03:51:50 am ---I'll be 17 on August 22nd
--- End quote ---

Blood:
looks like we need to share a birthday party now  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version