• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: What can we do?  (Read 4362 times)

EclispeGaming

• I swear to drunk i'm not god
  • Awards Donated $150 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
What can we do?
« on: September 18, 2017, 04:29:31 pm »
Hello Dkcraft staff and members,

I'm sure all of us know that the server we have come to love is getting SMALLER and SMALLER and SMALLER by the day. My question is how can we make Dkcraft more active and more popular like it was back in the day? I was thinking maybe we can have Youtuber ranks where people make videos and stream the server? My other thought is maybe we can add more voting websites to get the server out there more, you know? I know we all love this server weather you are old or new if you are still here you like something about the server. Which don't get me wrong is great! Although I think it gets old seeing the same people day after day after day after day. I feel as though if we get more members we can get more people that enjoy the server JUST AS US and could potentially donate to the server in which donations could be used to upgrade and expand the server weather it is the server world itself or just the server memory to make it run better with less lag if we do get more members in the future. Dkcraft has gotten smaller from the time it was made which happens with a lot of servers. MAYBE we can make Dkcraft a better and bigger server by trying to add more members to the community. As well as I think we should often do a nether and end reset Due to the amount of players in the past the nether and the end have been looted IN and OUT players searching the end for days upon hours for end ships to come up empty handed. The fact that you can only acquire elytra from the end ships and from voting and that the end ships are already looted so you can not get them from end ships only leaves us to acquire them from voting due to the little amount of players on the server currently I feel as though the voting points should be worth more than they are and the Redeem items should be lowered just a hair. If the server does indeed grow bigger and healthier than maybe the vote points go back down? Now back to the original point, I'm not talking about growing the server to 50 players on at a time maybe 10-15? Most of the time the server has 0-1 person on at a time new members as I have seen come and go because no one is on when they join making them think the server is dead and abandoned.

Please take this post into consideration I have been holding back on this for a while now but I think this is the right time to post it

You're Friend,
Eclispe

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What can we do?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 01:06:28 pm »
What can you do? Not getting banned is a good start.

EclispeGaming

• I swear to drunk i'm not god
  • Awards Donated $150 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 02:41:28 pm »
Is that referred to me or? To everyone in general?
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 11:25:57 pm »
yes