• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: why staff why  (Read 3727 times)

seed_alive

• View Profile
    • Awards
why staff why
« on: April 12, 2015, 03:15:44 am »
You are a small server. You obviously want more people to play on your server. Clearly, all 8 of my friends were banned, because they wanted to explain. Before they got a chance, they were banned. Before you fucking ban someone, you should check their IP, check with them, and make sure they were okay. They all wanted to play on the server, and somehow you managed to ban every one of them. They clearly knew me and fucking you assumed that they were bad alts. Before you fucking do /ban, check with the person and give them a few warnings. I told my friends to get on the server, it was great. And them every one came on at one point and you assumed that they were alts. Now they fucking hate you. They were banned for the reason "quack alts". So one of them decides to advertise, and then everyone gets banned. Clearly if they were alts they would have different ip's If your staff didn't know, do /seen. It says the ip. Just a little tip. Hope your server gets very popular. Just to sum it up, thanks to your badly trained staff, you've lost 8 players. gg
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 03:24:01 am by seed_alive »

CollisionCourse

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: why staff why
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 07:36:05 pm »
Looking through your recent posts it seems you'd rather harrass the staff than try to clear your names. As doom said, everyone would rather no one online than eight who break the rules. And to be fair no one would be banned if quack didn't break the rules to get banned in the first place.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 07:38:08 pm by pujols12 »

Blood

• (:RaNdOmNeSs:)
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $10 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 11:36:56 pm »
Yep we just lost "8" players and I jumped for joy.

ian1547

• Hey I will help on anything. I am a pro builder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2015, 02:45:47 am »
Removed

Please do not necropost

-Lissy
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 06:45:29 pm by Lissy421 »
I do not grief anymore because I've been greifed on something I worked on very hard and I respect others work. I hate griefers. Any griefer that talks to me will get the Stone Cold Ian with no mercy.