DKCraft Minecraft Server > Projects and Creations

Underground Railroad

(1/11) > >>

ShadedDusk:
So a few days ago, I bought two bunnies from swim. She lived really far away from me though. So before I even got halfway home, both bunnies died.  :-\

So I decided the build an Underground Railroad. It'll be at around diamond level, so it won't interfere with many surface builds, but it'll be a 3x3 railroad system connecting around the whole map, making it easier to transport items. It will either go around spawn, or maybe it'll lead up and you'll have to walk through spawn. I haven't decided yet. It will be open to everyone who needs it.

But my concern is griefing. It will expand under the whole map, so it might be difficult to detect grief for a while. And also as I will be laying rails, minecarts, and torches for the expansion of the railroad, griefing will be an inconvenience to many people.

Any volunteers to help/critiques/advice/critism/comments?

ShadedDusk:
It bugs me that I used the word 'so' to start off two paragraphs. Oops. Sorry to others who cringed while reading that as well.

AnnaRooks:
furnaces wont work too well, each 9 blocks you mine you need to put down like at least 10 i think

Blood:
I'm already doing that above ground though

AnnaRooks:
wouldnt transporting villagers be a problem in the open?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version