• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Ban apeal  (Read 3971 times)

ninjadood

• View Profile
    • Awards
Ban apeal
« on: March 22, 2015, 09:14:01 pm »
I have no idea if EZixs was hacking or not but i am sorry for spamming Skeecherz Hates me Bloodbro Hates Me EVERYONE hates me! I am ashamed by myself and everything even though I dont xray. Everyone should take me as a lesson NEVER LIE AND DONT TAKE PART OF SUSPICIONS ACTIVITY  I know this will get rejected but I have LOVED DKcraft For the 1 year I played It From the start to know From Bloodbro To Afro_Rick I know nobody gives a FUCK about me And i am truthfully sorry for lying EZixs I am pretty sure off was xraying ive asked him before he as denied it  If it takes me as much as Restarting my Adventure But for now I am at the Cliff at the End of the river Goodbye All God bless you :'( :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 09:29:09 pm by ninjadood »

ninjadood

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban apeal
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 09:18:15 pm »
I KNOW PEOPLE ARE LAUGHING THIER ASS OFF

ninjadood

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 09:23:28 pm »
FINE EZIXS WAS XRAYING (I THINK SO)

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2015, 09:29:48 pm »
1. Can you please stop editing and replying to this post
2. Can you please stop coming onto mumble begging and pleading as that will get you banned from mumble as well
3. Can you PLEASE stop digging yourself a deeper hole

You were banned for possible xray, not I will not fully accuse anyone of xray without enough proof. you DID however dig straight down into a mineshaft after discovering you were not banned along with EZix. You have literally just apologized for lying multiple times yet STILL claim you were unaware of anything after admitting to it. On top of the xray, you also were constantly spamming chat with pleads, login/logout and other nonsense. At this point the more you talk and spam and join mumble, the more im being pushed to extending your ban. I would suggest waiting it out at this point as the more you write and spam, the more i feel the need to add more time to your ban.

So if it wasn't clear, your ban will remain, but WILL be extended if you continue to act the way you are.

ninjadood

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2015, 09:30:42 pm »
ok.