• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: [tobieias] Why did i get banned?  (Read 5285 times)

CooperVanV

• View Profile
    • Awards
[tobieias] Why did i get banned?
« on: January 20, 2015, 07:17:21 am »
Hey guys! Im just wonder why i got banned for 2 weeks by tobieias. Could someone please explain to me why? Bye!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 07:49:08 am by xDeeKay »

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [tobieias] Why did i get banned?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 07:48:47 am »
Moved to the correct section. You were banned by tobieias, please wait for him to respond.

Tobieias

• Tobieias
  • Admin
  • Pretty sweet.
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server. Donated $100 towards the server. Donated $150 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 06:13:04 pm »
You were banned because you had built what looked to be like your home inside another players build; set your home there, and you had built on top of the structure a massive duck head or something. You have been playing on this server for a very long time and you should know better than to do something like this.

Here's a link to a few screenshots if you still don't know what I'm talking about http://imgur.com/pCHISbG,KJJigrT,GzVGGi4#0
Don't go hollow.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2015, 06:56:18 pm »
You were banned because you had built what looked to be like your home inside another players build; set your home there, and you had built on top of the structure a massive duck head or something. You have been playing on this server for a very long time and you should know better than to do something like this.

Here's a link to a few screenshots if you still don't know what I'm talking about http://imgur.com/pCHISbG,KJJigrT,GzVGGi4#0
I'm gonna step in here for a second if you don't mind. I'd like to point out that this isn't the reason you stated in the ban. The reason is "over 800 blocks of grief at a players build". The ban was for 2 weeks, so if there was indeed 800 blocks of grief, that's a reasonable ban length, if not, I don't see what Cooper did was worthy of 2 weeks. Is the griefing incident a separate issue on top of what you've described here, or was that a mistake?

Tobieias

• Tobieias
  • Admin
  • Pretty sweet.
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server. Donated $100 towards the server. Donated $150 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2015, 07:54:57 pm »
I must have not written out what I wrote here in the reason for being banned, the 800 block incident is what I wrote about on this post, sorry for not being clear on the reason to begin with. To be clear again 'over 800 blocks of grief at a players build'  involves all the block changes that CooperVanV had made at the other players creation, which does not exclude or make separate the building of his home inside and on top of another's build.
Don't go hollow.

CooperVanV

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2015, 11:49:51 pm »
Please talk to Deekay or Negota because i was doing work for them.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2015, 12:59:26 am »
It's true he's been clearing a lot of land for Negota, however I'm not sure if this is the same location where Tobie ran the undo command. Do you remember the coordinates, Tobie?

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2015, 04:08:12 am »
Would just like to mention, Tobie posted 3 pictures on that imgur link, If you look at the last one he did indeed do an area of 20 while being directly above the build. I know sometimes people fail to see imgur can have multiple images in one link, so Tobie did indeed rollback 800+ blocks of coopervanv in the location of the players home whom was impishmonkey. I also went to the location and and checked myself which I also had the same amount of blocks. Negota's build is also nowhere near this build.

CooperVanV

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2015, 05:49:05 am »
OOOOH dude i thought that was natural spawning!!!!!