• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Coolsupersonic23's ban appeal sorry for doing a re on the ban appeal on the top.  (Read 2844 times)

Coolsupersonic23

• View Profile
    • Awards
I did not know about advertising. I did not know that advertising was using common sense. This is my first time being banned and 1 guy came into the server. He asked for staff and when i told d00m_the_monkey that i got a new server the guest who joined the server said, "You have a server ?" I said, yea and the guest said tell me your ip. I said i can't you have to use hamachi ill tell you the steps on Skype. He insisted saying, No you have to be a staff to do that tell me your ip !. I told him that d00m said that what i did was an automatic ban and so i made this appeal. Yes i now know that what i did was advertising and if you give me another chance i will not do that again.

Altus Clura

• Operator
  • (((d[-_-]b)))
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Considering this was your first ban, and I feel you really didn't understand, i will shorten your ban to 3 weeks