DKCraft Minecraft Server > Suggestions

Sponges

(1/5) > >>

Altus Clura:
Sponges are essential to a non grief server, they limit the load on Staff, and help keep the server's builds looking well.
but look how horrible this block looks!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
we should be able to hide this disgusting thing!
sure you can put it under your build, but then you can protect even less of your build.
sure you could have it floating in mid air, but that takes a lot away from the build, we're paying $8000 to protect our build, not to make it look bad...

Now, I have two ideas on how this problem can be settled.
-the vertical area covered by the sponges can be increased, so that you can place your sponge under or over your build without it compromising the use of most of its field, or
-you could grant us the use of /ps hide and /ps unhide

I feel that in doing this, you would add a lot to the server, and satisfy a lot of your members.
so, why not do it?
thank you for you time.

Coolcrab88:
However if you could hide them then that could be a good troll as you may get a player hiding a protection stone inside your house without your knowing and/or you won't be able to locate it (possibly even with a Moderator's help). However I must agree that they are ugly. Not sure if it's possible to change which blocks you use.

Altus Clura:
Well... moderators would be able to /ps unhide them, so that would not be a problem

JoshieAteMyBaby:
Hiding blocks also allow the opportunity to make invisible walls, which come with their own positives and negatives.. but I think it cold be cool as well, and I agree that protection sponges are a bit difficult to work with, especially on big builds.

Altus Clura:
When you hide a sponge you can walk through it, and place a block in the same block its in, its as if its not there. it does not make an 'invisible wall'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version