•  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Poll

1 new rank is...

City Developer
Head of Transportation(Manages Transportation in the city)
Head of National Security(Manages security issues in the city)

Author Topic: Silver Birch City [Resident Applications Closed]  (Read 51694 times)

AnonymousAfro

• CANADA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Silver Birch City [Resident Applications Open]
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2013, 02:01:35 pm »
IGN: Doc_Lag
Bans(if any state why): None on Doc but I think 1 honeypot on lagh
IG Rank: Member
Why would I like to join?: I think it would be a cool project for everyone to enjoy and that I could help make it happen and you know that I've donated a fair amount of money to the cause all ready.

P.S The reason for the bans was because well dkcraft was my first ever multiplayer server and of course the first dimoand block I see "Banned for breaking dimoand block" I've changed very much since then and I'd be willing to change even further if I have to. Hope this goes into consideration- Sincerely Doc_Lag
On trial, thanks for applying :)

I played on gamerflame_sis for a while. People would always get me and my brother, gamerflame confused. <And i didn't like being related to my brother.>
No bans on there were actually 'REAL'
My brother was being banned, and our names were so similar it banned me.
The others were coolpudding's failed attempts.
Lol, ok. Alright everyone, I'm just gonna say this now to clear any confusion; If the bans on your account were fake/accidental, you do not need to post it.

Resident Applications are now closed.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 04:07:42 pm by Afro_ »
"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties it means it's going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming"
Spoiler (Click to show/hide

Piperwarrior

Re: Silver Birch City [Resident Applications Closed]
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2013, 04:55:54 pm »
IGN: Piperwarrior
Why do you want to be a builder?: Because I would like to contribute more to the city
[Screenshots of your builds]: I'll send you them via email.

AnonymousAfro

• CANADA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2013, 05:02:03 pm »
IGN: Piperwarrior
Why do you want to be a builder?: Because I would like to contribute more to the city
[Screenshots of your builds]: I'll send you them via email.
Hi, sorry, the quality of the work is not enough; So sorry, but your application is rejected.
"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties it means it's going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming"

AnonymousAfro

• CANADA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2013, 01:59:51 am »
Why would I like to join?: I think it would be a cool project for everyone to enjoy and that I could help make it happen and you know that I've donated a fair amount of money to the cause all ready.

P.S The reason for the bans was because well dkcraft was my first ever multiplayer server and of course the first dimoand block I see "Banned for breaking dimoand block" I've changed very much since then and I'd be willing to change even further if I have to. Hope this goes into consideration- Sincerely Doc_Lag
Accepted! Welcome to the City!

Resident applications are now open! Please apply

« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 08:09:50 pm by Afro_ »

ninjadood

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2013, 12:58:45 am »
IGN: ninjajump116
Bans(If any state why): no
Why would I like to join?: Because I Am Awesome At Building And Would Love To Contribute

AnonymousAfro

• CANADA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2013, 12:59:16 am »
IGN: ninjajump116
Bans(If any state why): no
Why would I like to join?: Because I Am Awesome At Building And Would Love To Contribute
Accepted, welcome old friend :3

Da_Doctor

« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2013, 12:55:08 pm »
IGN- Doc_Lag
Why do you want to be a builder?- it would be fun to build something with all those new materials in the new world and what better way to do it by making a city, I'm also very good at pixel art. I also have a fairly large inventory when it comes to blocks so  maybe I could be a sponsor if not a builder.

Instead of showing SS I was thinking that if I showed you what I've done in dkcraft it might be better(ask if you want to know why) if you want me to post screen shots then I will.

Ohome  laghsssssss to see my house, ohome Doc_Lag to see what I'm working on currently.sorry for the long post-doc

AnonymousAfro

• CANADA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2013, 04:31:40 pm »
IGN- Doc_Lag
Why do you want to be a builder?- it would be fun to build something with all those new materials in the new world and what better way to do it by making a city, I'm also very good at pixel art. I also have a fairly large inventory when it comes to blocks so  maybe I could be a sponsor if not a builder.

Instead of showing SS I was thinking that if I showed you what I've done in dkcraft it might be better(ask if you want to know why) if you want me to post screen shots then I will.

Ohome  laghsssssss to see my house, ohome Doc_Lag to see what I'm working on currently.sorry for the long post-doc
On trial. So could you build us a big.. um.. "Silver Birch"? That would fit in with the City's name :P

Da_Doctor

« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2013, 04:47:29 pm »
Like a logo? I could do that

AnonymousAfro

• CANADA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2013, 04:54:24 pm »
Like a logo? I could do that
Yeah, except we don't really have a logo... could you do statues?

Da_Doctor

« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2013, 04:57:27 pm »
Status are tricky but I have made a moose statue before at laghss house and a logo could be BS or BS inc.

AnonymousAfro

• CANADA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2013, 07:56:47 pm »
Could you do one of the mascot if we have one? Or one of me(lol)?

Update:
IGN- Doc_Lag

Accepted!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 09:07:31 pm by Afro_ »

AnonymousAfro

• CANADA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2013, 10:58:14 pm »
Hi, ozzyosbourne2002 signed up via in-game conference.
Doc_Lag has also built the very first house! Speaking of building, thanks to Carrot for making our wonderful spawn house!

Happy Holidays!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 11:40:29 pm by Afro_ »

TheLumberLord

• I am weird, but maybe not as weird as some people.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2013, 01:00:07 am »

P.S The reason for the bans was because well dkcraft was my first ever multiplayer server and of course the first dimoand block I see "Banned for breaking dimoand block" I've changed very much since then and I'd be willing to change even further if I have to. Hope this goes into consideration-Sincerely Doc_Lag
you've certainly been banned more then once laghsssss
I must find the perfect tree!

TheLumberLord

• I am weird, but maybe not as weird as some people.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2013, 01:04:06 am »
Remember the time you started destroying my house and breaking all my signs? That was a ban.
I must find the perfect tree!