• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: All About Cora  (Read 3345 times)

Cora

• View Profile
    • Awards
All About Cora
« on: August 24, 2013, 09:31:14 am »
I've never posted an introduction anywhere but seeing as I've been told to "get posting" this seems like a logical place to start. My MC account name is ecorrigall, but I'm more commonly referred to as Cora because of people who couldn't pronounce the account name. Since I prefer Cora to my real name, I've let it slide for well over a year now. I moderate on another SMP server, and other then that haven't branched out to many other servers so uhh DK, count yourself lucky!! ;) I am an almost 25 yr old female gamer from Ontario, Canada, and am more attracted to building when it comes to MC. I've built some rather large projects over the years, and who knows, if I manage to find the space/inspiration maybe I'll litter your server with my massive builds lolz! Anyway looking forward to getting to know everyone, though I already see a lot of names I know! And that's about it!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

TTLego

• Trusted
  • ^ British Guy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: All About Cora
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 11:14:52 am »
Awesome choice on joining the server, hope you have a great time, and hope too see you within the game soon :).

Rosey2525

• Trusted
  • I'm still alive
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 11:42:20 am »
You're really pretty! I look forward to meeting you Cora!
Sometimes you just wanna throw a pomegranate. -The wise words of BloodBro.

Cora

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 09:22:59 pm »
Awweh you're gonna make my cheeks match my hair!  :-[  Lol. Got some time in today on the server, liking the quiet and now desperately wanting to check out this functioning trampoline I've heard stories of! Anyway catch you all in game! =D

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2013, 06:58:09 am »
Well howdy, stranger!

;D