• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: [TTLego] i was BANNED!  (Read 2471 times)

kindlefire200

• View Profile
    • Awards
[TTLego] i was BANNED!
« on: May 31, 2013, 03:01:45 am »
 :( :( :( :( :( :( :( i wasnt even on that day meatboyMC hacked or got into my account i dont know how and he dose that to get other people to get banned aswell he always say s he dosent all hackers  do TTlego said he would ban me for 2 day s but it said perminatley and also i didnt greif 150 blocks only about 21
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 05:43:42 am by xDeeKay »

TTLego

• Trusted
  • ^ British Guy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [TTLego] i was BANNED!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 06:15:36 am »
Apologies on my part for setting your ban permanently and I have fixed this to the 2 day ban I have discussed, as for the reason, neither meatboyMC or you have been able to come up with a sufficient story which both of you support, as yesterday you discussed with me that you were online and he told you too destroy the house with him, now you are saying that you weren't online and that someone got into your account, as if it wasn't you I was talking to when you got banned, how would you know how many griefs you blocked? The story you are putting forward just do not add up or make any sense to what you have said previously, as for the block count. I have gone back and there is alot of blocks been griefed but that may be due to your castle being built right next to it, but the rough number which you griefed was around 100 blocks. I will not be lowering your ban, but due to me messing up on my part I will only set it to the one more day which has not yet been timed.

-TT