DKCraft Minecraft Server > Suggestions

Sponges

<< < (3/5) > >>

CollisionCourse:
I personally believe the sponges should protect the same 13 by 13 but its vertical height increased, for 8000$ is not much of a good performance vs price ratio, it would be nice to have a better looking block, sponge in its own is a bad looking block that never really goes good with anything

Altus Clura:
This is what I'm currently dealing with...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Spoiler (click to show/hide)Spoiler (click to show/hide)and I've only started building...

DeeKay:

--- Quote from: pujols12 on January 29, 2014, 09:48:29 pm ---it would be nice to have a better looking block, sponge in its own is a bad looking block that never really goes good with anything

--- End quote ---
Yeah, that would be a good idea if every other block wasn't craftable or obtainable.

CollisionCourse:

--- Quote from: xDeeKay on January 29, 2014, 09:54:47 pm ---
--- Quote from: pujols12 on January 29, 2014, 09:48:29 pm ---it would be nice to have a better looking block, sponge in its own is a bad looking block that never really goes good with anything

--- End quote ---
Yeah, that would be a good idea if every other block wasn't craftable or obtainable.

--- End quote ---
why not just trash the entire sponge system, there are other forms of protection that when handled and implemented correctly often exceed the sponge without having to place a block, Ex, there's a plugin that lets a player choose a certain region and protect it but its limited to a certain number of blocks say the base number where you can start is 1000 by either donating to the server or buying it at the /shops you can increase the amount of protection you could set, after a quick Google search i believe to have to have found what im talking about: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/grief-prevention/

JoshieAteMyBaby:
its not necessarily the sponge material itself or what it looks like, its just a pain to figure out where to put them so they arnt visible. And while the sponge system isn't perfect, I don't think it really needs to be ditched. It could use some improvement though.. are there any other solutions to having ugly blocks stick out around your build? Also, wouldnt you just forget where you placed your sponge if you made it invisible?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version