DKCraft Minecraft Server > Suggestions

Two suggestions...

<< < (2/4) > >>

DannyTorr1:
We would need the plugin to mine it, I think the server has enough of plugins but it's still a really good idea.
I think you should have a spawner shop in /warp shops maybe it's a good idea or not I don't know I'm new to the server.

Still a good idea and plugin

DeeKay:
Don't worry too much about how things gets implemented, I can easily work that stuff out. As for the suggestions themselves, 2 fairly reasonable requests I'd have to think about.
I think the way trading works now as vanilla works fine. I don't think I've ever come across a situation where someone has been scammed or a trade has gone sour.
As for the mob spawners, I don't really want to give players access to these due to the fact they can spawn an unlimited amount of mobs, which can be bad for the fairness of the game, as well as the lag it can potentially cause the server.

DannyTorr1:
Someone could spawn a creeper spawner in someone's house then that house is gone. That's the problem with the spawners. I see at least 1 reason wrong with the trading system

Tobieias:

--- Quote from: DannyTorr1 on August 25, 2015, 05:32:05 am ---Someone could spawn a creeper spawner in someone's house then that house is gone. That's the problem with the spawners. I see at least 1 reason wrong with the trading system

--- End quote ---

I'm not 100% sure what you mean, but creeper explosions do not do any block damage.

swimmergirll:

--- Quote from: DannyTorr1 on August 25, 2015, 05:32:05 am ---Someone could spawn a creeper spawner in someone's house then that house is gone. That's the problem with the spawners.

--- End quote ---

there is no explodion damage done to blocks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version