Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: PVP  (Read 5540 times)

heyheywhat

• View Profile
    • Awards
PVP
« on: January 24, 2013, 01:25:52 am »
Look this server is starting get boring you need to allow pvp and factions and if you think about it it is useless to mine for diamonds or iron or gold you need to allow pvp so people dont get bored or at least a mob arena,spleef,or paintball because on most days im getting bored if you read this thank you please allow pvp

GrandCannon513

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: PVP
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 01:26:51 am »
Y'know, there's this thing called a "PvP Server" which has pvp.
Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon!

~GrandCannon513

DZHWKZ

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 03:23:50 am »
we would do spleef but people have to built a legit arena and most ppl arent that willing, we could always do a maze-type game where ppl compete to find flags (like roses or something) but its one single room with lots of pistons moving all at once from celing and floor, thats something i could make easily with time and resources :)

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 04:19:26 am »
There has been a fair bit of discussion about implementing PvP among the staff and I.
The thing is, we don't just want to add some boring PvP arena or a PvP area, we're smarter than that.

We want our PvP system to be unique to our server, but at the same time, one that doesn't take over the survival aspect of the server. We have got something in mind, but it will need to be put on hold for now.

We've heard your cries, we know lots of people want PvP, but we don't want a PvP system which every other PvP server has.

heyheywhat

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 02:21:33 pm »
well there is a plugin for a pvp were you can turn pvp on or off if the players want or this other plugin which gives protection time if you are new and  if you are old in the server you can just buy protection time with in game money

gbprogamer

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2013, 05:54:08 pm »
@heyheywhat there is no "plugin" for pvp. Its in the server properties. You need multiworld, factions and world portal for a pvp and survival server. So you turn on pvp in the server.properties then you disable pvp in the survival world and enable it in the pvp world.

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2013, 07:13:11 pm »
please do not necro post, thanks

doug_gleed

• Life isn't about why, its about Why not?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2013, 03:27:20 pm »
I have a small idea. I was planning on maybe turning this into a minecraft mini game, but here goes:
I was playing around in my room in the holidays, when I stumbled upon a lego board game called "Minotauras", in which players have to reach the centre of a maze-like board, but had to look out for the minotaur, which would send you back to the start. Then i thought "hey, what if this was a brand new minecraft pvp?". After careful planning, i have made a rough set of rules and gameplay.

"Minertauras" is the finished name. If someone out there wishes to hear my idea, please reply to this comment or message me. Thank you for listening  :)

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2013, 07:01:00 pm »
Make a new post. Do not necro post