DKCraft Minecraft Server > Ban Appeals

[kt5turtle] Baned?

(1/5) > >>

Mount_Everest:
hello staff,

I got home from school today and i was completely shocked when seeing the ban hammer sign.  i would love to know if this is a misunderstanding because i have learned my lesson from the past 2 times.  Thanks

Mount

Lissy421:
hello mount. I did not ban you, but you were well aware last night that you were being banned since i said "you are getting banned" So please don't act like you don't no. Yesterday you decided to spam the F word and when asked to stop you said no. You were muted then spammed your login and logoff (connect and disconnect over and over) when unmuted you said "finally" which means you spammed just because you were muted. this is now your fourth ban. However, i did not ban you, so its not my call.

crichton:
You were banned by kt5turtle for being rude and spamming (including excessive swearing). As it was your 4th+ ban, he made it permanent. If you are trying to get unbanned wait for kt5turtle to respond, as he banned you, only he can pardon you.

Kt5turtle:
You were rudely disrespecting me. You swore around 10 times in a row. I politely told you to stop and agreed, but just to see that you swore about another 10 times. I told you to stop and you replied "No" and "what ya gonna do about it?". I then muted you. There you proceeded to login spam. My decision is final. You've been given too many chances. You are permanently  banned.

Mount_Everest:
what are you talking about  sone one hacked my account then because i did no such thing
You probably don't believe a thing i am saying but i swear to god i would never do that
I didn't do any of that stuff i stopped playing minecraft at around 7 last night  when did that happen?

I can promise i did none of that.  U know me lissy and the other staff, i don't freaking spam cuss words just because, i have used cuss words in the past to try and back myself up on subjects i believe are correct but i don't just randomly spam them and log on and off a thousand times

Please believe me because i can promise you i did no such actions last night and have never done anything like it on any server that i have ever played on

Mount_Everest

I am going to go on www.minecraft.com right now and change my password because i can swear to you i did no such things last night

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version