DKCraft Minecraft Server > Ban Appeals

[Crichton] Ban Appeal

(1/2) > >>

100findme:
Dear the users of DKCraft,
       I am sorry that I used hacks on the server and I hope that you will forgive me. I skipped the rules and went straight to playing. what i should have done is read all the rules and given them more thought and consideration. I understand now that what i have done is wrong and that i will not use anymore hacks but optifine and rei's minimap if that is ok. Once again it would be really great if i could be accepted back on to the server to redeem myself in the eyes of those who have seen me do wrong (sorry crichton). And any others who I have offended please forgive me.
With hopes of forgiveness,
100findme (a noobie)

DeeKay:
You were banned by Crichton for modding and refusing to turn them off. This is a permanent ban.
Please wait for Crichton to respond.

As for the mods. Only Optifine is allowed on the server.

100findme:
I hope that this isn't a permanent ban because i was being stupid and useing those hacks. next time i will not only turn them off but completely disable them. I am sorry for any grief i caused you.
Feeling bad
100findme

DeeKay:
Your not causing any grief, you just broke a rule that's all. Just wait for Crichton to respond.

100findme:
ok just your last post sounded like you were furious with me so i wanted to show you that i only want to do good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version