DKCraft Minecraft Server > Suggestions

MasterCard and Visa support in the donation shop

(1/2) > >>

jllmprrt:
Here is my suggestion.

I am permanently banned from PayPal due to chargebacks, so I would like to be able to donate. I'm sure other people don't want to have to make a PayPal account to be able to donate. So please consider adding support for MasterCard and Visa on the store. Thanks!

Blood:
I think this is a good idea too. My dad never let me donate because he didn't want to make a paypal account.

DeeKay:
MasterCard and Visa aren't payment gateway options for Buycraft. If you didn't have any chargebacks within Buycraft, you could link your credit card directly to PayPal and pay that way. If your parents don't want to create a PayPal account for whatever reason, then that's their choice. I wouldn't see the problem in doing so, it's pretty handy to have in this day and age.

CollisionCourse:

--- Quote from: xDeeKay on December 29, 2014, 12:35:25 am ---MasterCard and Visa aren't payment gateway options for Buycraft. If you didn't have any chargebacks within Buycraft, you could link your credit card directly to PayPal and pay that way. If your parents don't want to create a PayPal account for whatever reason, then that's their choice. I wouldn't see the problem in doing so, it's pretty handy to have in this day and age.

--- End quote ---
I've paid with visa.. I don't understand his issue...

DeeKay:

--- Quote from: pujols12 on December 29, 2014, 02:23:19 am ---
--- Quote from: xDeeKay on December 29, 2014, 12:35:25 am ---MasterCard and Visa aren't payment gateway options for Buycraft. If you didn't have any chargebacks within Buycraft, you could link your credit card directly to PayPal and pay that way. If your parents don't want to create a PayPal account for whatever reason, then that's their choice. I wouldn't see the problem in doing so, it's pretty handy to have in this day and age.

--- End quote ---
I've paid with visa.. I don't understand his issue...

--- End quote ---
Did you need to create a PayPal account, or could you simply use your visa to pay instantly?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version