DKCraft Minecraft Server > Suggestions

Snow Golems

(1/2) > >>

Rosey2525:
I was thinking about how much I missed snow golems earlier today. I know that they are disabled because of people spamming them since they are so easy to make, and I thought, 'Why not make snow golems usable by trusted and higher?'  By having them open to trusted, it's less likely for people to spam them and we still get golems for snow farms and such.

Thank you for considering,
Rosey2525

DeeKay:
I tried coding something like this when I disabled them, but the way they work doesn't allow permission based spawning.
I'll take another look at it though.

CollisionCourse:

--- Quote from: xDeeKay on June 29, 2014, 06:38:18 am ---I tried coding something like this when I disabled them, but the way they work doesn't allow permission based spawning.

--- End quote ---
What about having a command one that resets maybe every 72 hours allowing a max number depending on rank
Trusted - 2
Moderator - 10
Operator - 20
Admin - unl

Rosey2525:
Ahh, thank you Deekay :)

DeeKay:

--- Quote from: pujols12 on June 29, 2014, 11:01:40 pm ---
--- Quote from: xDeeKay on June 29, 2014, 06:38:18 am ---I tried coding something like this when I disabled them, but the way they work doesn't allow permission based spawning.

--- End quote ---
What about having a command one that resets maybe every 72 hours allowing a max number depending on rank
Trusted - 2
Moderator - 10
Operator - 20
Admin - unl

--- End quote ---
I would like to keep things simplified and just allow Trusted+ unlimited access to them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version