DKCraft Minecraft Server > Suggestions

Factions

(1/2) > >>

Zman141:
One definite suggestion I think the server should have is PVP. To be more precise, I mean Factions. Factions not only help fight, it can help build team work.

~Zman141

claytja:
i like the pvp but only in like an arena.

HAYZY8:
many people joined dkcraft because there is no pvp. The only pvp i would like in this server is if there was a pvp arena. Factions is totally changing this servers theme. The whole point of this server is to build in peace. That is why there is no griefing,its on easy,and no pvp. Maybe make a suggestion on a pvp arena and see if Deekay can install a plugin for it. But i would have to disagree with this.

claytja:

--- Quote from: HAYZY8 on July 20, 2012, 05:09:31 am ---many people joined dkcraft because there is no pvp. The only pvp i would like in this server is if there was a pvp arena. Factions is totally changing this servers theme. The whole point of this server is to build in peace. That is why there is no griefing,its on easy,and no pvp. Maybe make a suggestion on a pvp arena and see if Deekay can install a plugin for it. But i would have to disagree with this.

--- End quote ---

I Agree with Hayzy8 pvp is ok on a server like this in small amounts only.

Mount_Everest:
to tell you the truth...  i joined this server just because there in no PvP.  It would be unfortunate if PvP was added in any form.

Just my opinion

Mount

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version