DKCraft Minecraft Server > Projects and Creations

RV park

(1/2) > >>

ninjadood:
Ninjajump116
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Currently I have started a RV/Trailer park for the server to enjoy for a very nice RV 2000$ (depends on model) and a Trailer for 1300$ (if I am not online please mail me the offer)
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Rules
1. Please do not advertise of signs,towns,shops,ETC
2. Do not beg for more space if you have already bought the RV we will make an arrangement
3. Be kind
4. No racism
8. Do not take stuff from spawn (unless public area)
6. Do not grief or steal other peoples properties (RV/Trailers)
7. Do not build structures without asking me or a helper
8. If someone is doing any of the above tell a Trusted helper of the RV park and they will be kicked
9. When you leave the RV park your house will be vaccinated unlock your chest and take all your precious stuff
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
 HELPER APPLICATION
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
IGN :
How long have you been playing DKCRAFT :
Have you been ban :
Why should you be an Trusted Helper

S_HeffLey:
Well it would be kinda hard to pay with money if shops are not up yet. But other then that it's a good idea and I might want one once the shops are up and I can get the money.

DeeKay:

--- Quote from: S_HeffLey on March 19, 2015, 01:37:11 am ---Well it would be kinda hard to pay with money if shops are not up yet.

--- End quote ---
You can still pay people.

S_HeffLey:

--- Quote from: xDeeKay on March 19, 2015, 04:29:39 am ---
--- Quote from: S_HeffLey on March 19, 2015, 01:37:11 am ---Well it would be kinda hard to pay with money if shops are not up yet.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Yeah i was just saying it would be hard to get money.

Noisy Boy:

--- Quote from: S_HeffLey on March 19, 2015, 08:47:48 pm ---
--- Quote from: xDeeKay on March 19, 2015, 04:29:39 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Yeah i was just saying it would be hard to get money.

--- End quote ---
I don't think getting money is that hard. Simply vote.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version