DKCraft Minecraft Server > Ban Appeals

8 people's ban appeals

(1/2) > >>

seed_alive:
ok. first, i'm at my friends house. one of them decides to advertise. quack123456. but me and captainpants3 wanted to play on the server. then, i tell my other friends about the server, but then boom im banned. wow. so a bunch of my friends get on, and they all get banned. what is this? they did nothing. they wanted to play, but they were classified as quack alts. what is wrong with your staff? no warnings, nothing. everyone banned. so there. go ahead, check their ips(if you know how. xD) anyway, keep quack banned. i dont even care. 7 people banned. how are altusclura and curret even staff. they just ban everyone. i could have used way more language than this in this appeal. if you know whats good for your server, just give warnings(/tempban, /kick, /mute before /ban) i dont understand why staff doesn't know this/
edit: this was 4/5 things on the ban appeal guide.

Lissy421:
*Cough cough*

*Cough Cough*

who else?

seed_alive:
mate have you heard of sharing a wifi connection. were all like poor so we share my wifi. they all can get it. btw remember this : why dont you give warnings first

Altus Clura:
Like I said to Captain, until you can somehow prove you're not quacks's alt you will remain banned, and your ban will remain permanent

and it seems you need to read the forum rules
Forum and Server Rules

seed_alive:
just saying, how can i prove im not quack's alt. you told me to prove it. i dont know how. we just wanted to play. if you manage to think of a way to prove it, ill prove it. i speak for 7 people right now. also, check the other ip's you banned. ilovewindows and someone else.

--- Quote from: d00m/Altus on April 12, 2015, 03:44:18 pm ---Like I said to Captain, until you can somehow prove you're not quacks's alt you will remain banned, and your ban will remain permanent

--- End quote ---
you mean, 7 people's bans -_- i tried, but somehow you dont want another 7 players. i dont understand what is wrong with your staff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version