DKCraft Minecraft Server > Ban Appeals

[tobieias] Why did i get banned?

(1/2) > >>

CooperVanV:
Hey guys! Im just wonder why i got banned for 2 weeks by tobieias. Could someone please explain to me why? Bye!

DeeKay:
Moved to the correct section. You were banned by tobieias, please wait for him to respond.

Tobieias:
You were banned because you had built what looked to be like your home inside another players build; set your home there, and you had built on top of the structure a massive duck head or something. You have been playing on this server for a very long time and you should know better than to do something like this.

Here's a link to a few screenshots if you still don't know what I'm talking about http://imgur.com/pCHISbG,KJJigrT,GzVGGi4#0

DeeKay:

--- Quote from: tobieias on January 20, 2015, 06:13:04 pm ---You were banned because you had built what looked to be like your home inside another players build; set your home there, and you had built on top of the structure a massive duck head or something. You have been playing on this server for a very long time and you should know better than to do something like this.

Here's a link to a few screenshots if you still don't know what I'm talking about http://imgur.com/pCHISbG,KJJigrT,GzVGGi4#0

--- End quote ---
I'm gonna step in here for a second if you don't mind. I'd like to point out that this isn't the reason you stated in the ban. The reason is "over 800 blocks of grief at a players build". The ban was for 2 weeks, so if there was indeed 800 blocks of grief, that's a reasonable ban length, if not, I don't see what Cooper did was worthy of 2 weeks. Is the griefing incident a separate issue on top of what you've described here, or was that a mistake?

Tobieias:
I must have not written out what I wrote here in the reason for being banned, the 800 block incident is what I wrote about on this post, sorry for not being clear on the reason to begin with. To be clear again 'over 800 blocks of grief at a players build'  involves all the block changes that CooperVanV had made at the other players creation, which does not exclude or make separate the building of his home inside and on top of another's build.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version